July 30, 2013

Today's Tuesday Tip - "CATS"

Mark Adams with studio helpers JJ, Ella, and Sammy

I'm not talking about Andrew Lloyd Webber's Tony award winning Broadway musical either.   I'm referring to the four footed muses that accompany me on my artistic journey.  An artist should always have at least one cat in the studio.  It would be a very lonely place without these furry little imps lounging about.  The occasional cat hair making its way into my paintings is small price to pay for their constant companionship and inspiration.  

4 comments:

Pat Burns said...

I just tell everyone that embedded cat hair is free....or they can call my oils "mixed-media"!

Mark Adams said...

Love it, Pat.

Elaine said...

I adore cats, we are so lucky that we can share their lives and they are so devoted to their protectors.... No one owns a cat.....
Elaine Clark

Elaine said...

Cats , we are so lucky to be included in their world